Role of a RFL Coach
Coaches form an integral part of the RFL team. As a RFL Coach you will be required to be present during every match that your team plays during the league
Responsibilities of the Coach:
- Pre-game: Warm up, pep talk, game plan
- Team and Match: Manage substitutions, ensure participation of all, fair play
- Half-time: encouragement, corrections
- Post-game: Analysis and feedback of match, Encourage
- Off Field: Encourage to develop football skills, learning rules and enjoying the game.
The Coach and the manager has to work together for the goals that each team sets for itself. The Coach and Manager will try to get the best out each player in the team.