As a parent/guardian of a participant of Roots Football League (RFL), I consent to my child participating in the Roots Football League (RFL) program (program) run by Game On Sports Management Pvt. Ltd. I understand and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I certify that the information set out in the registration form is complete and accurate.
- Registrations are subject to realization of payments.
- The registration is non-transferable.
- Right of acceptance of the registration of an applicant is reserved with Game On Sports. If the applicant is not admitted to RFL due to any reason, then, only the registration Fee will be refunded within 15 days of notification of non-acceptance. Apart from this, Game On Sports will have no other liability.
- The participant will adhere to the rules and regulations of the tournament.
- All participants are required to wear the RFL kit provided.
- I agree that RFL may (without providing any refund) stop my child participating in the program if he disrupts the program activities, engages in conduct that puts the safety of others at risk, or otherwise does not follow the reasonable directions of RFL organisers.
- I am responsible for arranging and paying for my child's transport to and from the RFL venue.
- I consent to RFL retaining and using personal information provided during registration for the development of RFL, to keep us informed about Game On Sports, its activities and products, and for direct marketing purposes, consumer profiling or market research.
- I agree and consent to RFL the rights to use the applicants name, photograph, video, sound, image or any other record for promotional, marketing or internal use.
- These terms and conditions and your registration shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Bangalore Courts only.
- I authorise the RFL to obtain such medical assistance and treatment as may be necessary for my child during the league and agree to pay all the expenses of such treatment.
- I ensure that the applicant is physically fit and able to participate in the RFL activities and accordingly I accept all risks resulting from participation in RFL. Failure to disclose correct medical or physical information may exclude the applicant from participating in the RFL.
- I agree to compensate RFL the cost of damage caused by me or my applicant to any property or facilities.
- I acknowledge that my child will be engaging in activities that involve a significant degree of physical exertion and a degree of physical risk, during the RFL activities. I acknowledge that the activities are inherently risky and involve risks of harm and personal injury, and I willingly assume these risks.
- I release Game On Sports Management Pvt. Ltd, its staff, partners, sponsors and agents, from all claims arising from any injury that my child may suffer because of participating in the program. In doing so, I acknowledge that I am discharging RFL, Game On Sports Management Pvt. Ltd., its staff, partners and agents, from all legal responsibility for any injuries suffered by my child from participating in the program.
Parental Code of Conduct
I agree to support RFL in every way I can to ensure that the children will not be harmed in any way and will be able to have fun playing football.
I will ensure that my child is brought to practice sessions and football games by myself or a guardian and will be picked up on time. I will ensure that my child and I will not indulge in any shouting or verbal abuse or bullying of any players, parents, volunteers or match officials. If I witness this happening, I will inform the team manager or league coordinator, immediately.
I, along with my child, will respect and be courteous to all players, coaches, managers, and RFL organizers and referees. I will act as a role model for my child and his/her team by promoting good sportsmanship and courteous behavior.
I understand and agree that the referee’s decision is final. I will not publicly criticize the referees or officials and I will discourage my child from doing so. Any complaints I may have, I will take up with the appropriate RFL official once the match has finished and not in front of the players. If I have any questions or concerns, I will approach my team’s manager at the earliest opportunity.
I understand that if I do not abide by this code, my child and/or I may be suspended from playing in RFL.